Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Way I Feel



Spent the evening at the library -- between doing 2 yrs worth of taxes and email checking and MSN Messengering with Lou and the Former Drug Captain whom, it turns out, has already moved out of town. Not much to report otherwise. Same ole same ole, except for Men's Health getting me to subscribe again on-line. I'm really trying to loose the love handles this time ... Need to get laid. Soon won't be quick enough.

Met a real cutie blonde boy right after doing taxes, as fate would have it. But of course, we did not exchange names or numbers -- certainly not saliva or semen (he he)! He ws really tall and thin. Sort'a reminded me of Vince, this guy I know whom I supposed to be making a film with but never end up connecting with.

AT HOME

The headache of living in the basement has really been prominant of late. Who would have thought that Bobby from Wesphal would be living atop me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home