Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Maybe It's You (Maybe Not ...)


WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I ACTUALLY HAD SEX ...?!!!

It has been a long long while and to say that I am lonely would be an extreme understatement. Sometimes I feel that I am really missing the gay gene that determines the high sexual drive and sluttiness I have observed in far too many other gay men. Why have I been able to go for long periods of time without caving in to the need of random sex? Whis is my norm for regular sex (when I am actually getting laid) less frequent than several times a day or many days during the week, like some gay guys tell me is their norm?!!!

Recently I had an audition for a gay part on PARADISE FALLS a few days ago. I think they're gonna give it to this rail-thin Don McKellar wannabe. My reading was off. Didn't feel too good about life that day. Don't reckon I'll be getting a call back ...

Think it's time to look-up some old contacts.

1 Comments:

Blogger White Buffalo Woman Goes Singing said...

There is no such thing as "a need for random sex."

Let me tell you a little about the truth of being gay...

It is natural for all people to be gay at some point in their lives. Surprised? Why should we be surprised to learn people are made to love each other? We can love the opposite sex, we can love the same sex. We can love anyone we want to!

Know that hormonally, in the childbearing ages, most are attracted to the opposite sex because of the built-in drive to perpetuate the species. However, in childhood and old age, people become more free, and homosexuality is more frequent. Homosexuality is natural, for some even more so than for others. We all know at deep levels that humanity is in a current state of overpopulation...for some, homosexuality is a chosen way to assist Earth by not overburdening her with additional progeny. We as a species have not confined ourselves to loving only during certain seasons, as the animals do, nor to certain individuals. We are a flexible species.

Love may or may not take on sexual expression. Love can be expressed in infinite ways. See the Taj Majal for the way one guy expressed the love he had for a woman. Many people in love become creatively intensified, writing music, poetry, creating great works to assist humanity, etc. Look at yourself and see how love makes you more creative. Do that which you love to do, then you know you are doing the right thing.

There is MUCH more potency to the orgasm than our society wants us to know about. THE POWER OF CREATION, the climax, can be used to heal ourselves, to heal the planet, to heal the universe, even! This is what practitioners of the deepest knowledge of Tantra know. Continue to keep your power intact (with celibacy), or used wisely: Only in the expression of True Love, or to benefit all beings as I speak of. It will take the power of God, the climax, for each of us to survive the end times long term. If you would like more on how the power of God can assist you and those you love, comment upon my blog with your private email address, which I will NOT publish for anyone else to see, and I will write you about that which you ask.

Hey hey, I played parts in plays too. I played the part of the Emperor in (hee hee!) The Emperor's New Clothes. Keep auditioning, eventually you'll get something important going.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home