Thursday, June 15, 2006



Health-wise, it's been a pretty bd day. Rain, rain, and more rain ... I have been tearing up magazines; doing a little artwork and cleaning up a bit too. This place really needs to be uncluttered, and the process is something that seems to be always on-going, when I finally get in the mood for it. I cannot believe how dis-organized I have become in the past few years. It is just really sad. I cannot get any space free in this samll living room and what about tihs awful brown carpet?!! Of course a real vacuum cleaner would help things somewhat ...

Gos my blood tests done yesterday. I still have to get that document to Sis, as plan on maybe goin to mom's again tomorrow. It's the only company I get.

But I just made a late morning doctor's appointment: 11:40 where I hope to disuss my acid reflux and high anxiety ... Guess I need meds again! Sad but seemingly true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home