Monday, June 12, 2006

Fine Fine Fella (Got To Have You)



"I believe you have a responsibility to comport yourself in a manner that gives an example to others. As a young man, I prayed for success. Now I pray just to be worthy of it." Brendan Fraser

Actor Brendan Fraser was recently honoured at the Canada's Walk of Fame ceremony in Toronto. Equally skilled in comedy and serious drama, he is one of my favourite younger actors. I really love him and Elizabeth Hurley in the updated Bedazzled,and he is awesome along with Sir Ian McKellen in Gods And Monsters. Also, I love what he does as the son in Blast From The Past.


Michael Vartan is another one of my favourite actors. He has been the male lead in a few good films, including Never Been Kissed, and The Next Best Thing, and just finished his run on Alias as agent Michael Vaughan as the series finished production.
What a classic face ... and what a fine man and actor!




Robert Gant is an interesting and important actor/humanitarian, most recently seen as Professor Ben Bruckner-Novotny on the last seasons of Queer As Folk (CAN/US).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home