Friday, June 09, 2006

Someone's Gonna Cry



I have been back home for about a week now. Still have yet to get those blood tests done, then maybe possibly find out what has been wrong with me - what IS wrong.

5 Things That I Presently Cannot Shake From My Mind ...

1. my birthday is 15 or so days away
2. it will be my 40th Birthday!!!
3. something uhmmmm "permanent" maybe/is wrong with my health
4. the discovery in Toronto a week or so ago - that there were ACTUALLY plans underway to SET OFF in downtown Toronto over 3 times the amount of explosives used in the Oklahoma Bombing!!!!!!!
5. present concerns seem to suggest my mobility is limited and being stuck in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE to a life of lonliness and despair might be my fate ...


Having a really rough time of it today just trying to get through. My spirits are noticeably not so high for whatever reason.

Listening to Whitney for a change. The first 2 albums. On cassette!!!

Yeah. That kind of day. Slowly going through my email and anticipating more rain on a gloomy Friday. Not getting much done at all. 15 days 'til I turn forty! ( :( ) Life once was so much fun. What happened?

Quick answer: I stopped living.


It has been raining so much lately, no wonder I am feeling somewhat down. Well, at least I learned that I have an additional person reading the blog now. That makes 2 people if you were counting!

Been smoking a bit the past couple of nights, so that might explain for the dip in my mood today ...that and the weird state of my hair, between perms. Actually, the way I am feeling today is quite the representation of how far I have fallen since the "good ole days" in Toronto. There have been too many negative changes for me.

Listening to Michael Jackson'(Quincy Jones)s Off The Wall project now (on cassette!!!)

Today I learned that pop/R&B keyboardist supreme/songwriter/vocalist BILLY PRESTON has died, and was in a coma brought on by kidney failure since November. I remember his solo hit Nothing from Nothing when I was kind on the radio. Later Will It Go Around in Circles. He will be forever remembered as one of the writers of the standard You Are So Beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home