Thursday, June 22, 2006


SPIRTUALITY

verse~
spirtuality
quietly embracing me

making easier ... what's facing me

warmth from the cold
relaxing my soul

~

the good Lord above
oh, he's filled my with so much love
gave me endurance when times got rough

oh, when I feel I've had enough
I cling to my spirituality ...

BRIDGE~
'cuz all a man can ever do ...
when your heart just won't stop racin'
and ev'ry part of you is achin' ...

is hold to something real and true ...
and, well, i don't know 'bout you ...

but I got MY SPIRTUALITY
(yeah yeah)
my spirtuality ...
i got my spirtuality ...
(c) January 2005 ~ 2007


LOVE Has Prepared You

your birth has prepared you ...

for the wild array
of people
coming in, going out -

all around
your life ...

your life has
prepared you

for ...
the ever-changing flow
of real, intense
emotions
of crazed, obsessed
devotion

FOR LOVE

true love, in FAITH, has ... prepared you
to go on
to be strong

when in doubt what to do
go on, just be you
for love has prepared you
...


{c} 2006 ~ 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home