Thursday, July 27, 2006

Electric Emotion



There is no electric emotion in my life. I remember the time when things were often so wildly amazing and promising ... and the memories of a life, a world so so different from how thing have evolved for me is a daily struggle with the pain and confusion of "the why". Why did things have to take a turn down this dark, sad, and lonely road? Toronto is so incredibly different than Nova Scotia and the Maritimes. How can this even be the same country? My memories are both a blessing and, too, a curse, quite frequently it feels.

Possibility was everywhere it seemed, those days in Toronto. As a single guy ... new, strange sex was a potential thing flowing in the air ... Too, the thrill of incoming, interesting, and attractive people ... Hot men! OMF, what happened to THAT life I once lead? Where did all that magic go ...? I miss love ... I long for SEDUCTION ... and freaking ROMANCE ... I will surely die without these wonderful things ... these necessary things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home